• We strive to limit our collection of personal data to only that which is necessary for legitimate purposes;
• In cases where your consent is required, we first ask for your express consent to the processing of your personal data;
• We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from the parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• We respect your right to access your personal data or to have it corrected or deleted at your request.
Please contact us if you have questions or want to know exactly what data we have stored on you.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
1.1 Contact – e.g. by telephone, postal address, email and / or web forms
For this purpose, we use the following data:
• Name, address, city
• Email address
The basis on which we can process this data is:
Fulfilment of an agreement
When the service is terminated, we store this data for the following period: statutory retention period.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit the misuse of and/or the unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary people have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are reviewed regularly.
4. Websites of third-party providers
6. Access to and changing of your data
Please contact us if you have questions or if you would like to know which personal data we hold about you. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
• Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data which is known to us.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data supplemented, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
• If you consent to us processing your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and have it transferred in full to another controller.
• Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please always clearly indicate who you are so that we can be sure that we are not deleting or changing any data of the wrong person.
7. Lodging a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
8. Contact details
Albold Consulting GmbH Central Albold Consulting GmbH An der Leiten 9 82069 Hohenschäftlarn Munich location: Albold Consulting GmbH Lindwurmstraße 25 80337 München Germany Website: https://albold-consulting.eu E-mail: email@example.com Telephone number: +49 (0)89 809 1154 00